|Communication & Marketing Manager|
June 2012 – To date Communication & Marketing Manager – PAR3COM
• Responsible for a team (media manager, project manager, web developers)
• Development of media strategy, planning & negotiation
• Definition of an action plan for deploying campaigns
• Understanding the needs and expectations of clients: developing quantitative and qualitative marketing research.
• Developing a communication strategy
• Developing web marketing strategies
• Establish operational web marketing plans (display, search "SEO / SEM", social media ...)
• Developing and monitoring email campaigns
• Reporting (monitoring, traffic statistics, campaign performance, etc.).
• Development and implementation of the Community strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, e-reputation ...)
• Ensure client interface and manage accounts with (+ 50% media)
• Participating in the development and loyalty of the client’s portfolio (response to bids and consultations, prospection, etc…)
Jan 2009 – may 2012 Communication manager : ATL & BTL – MWZ Media
• Definition of media strategies of INWI products
• Negotiation of annual or periodic purchases advertising space for the brand.
• Work on ideas "out of the box" and media proximity for the brand.
• Creation of the website of the agency
• Launch of the new brand INWI "Wana Corporate" media and budget management and brand positioning.
• Managing a Media planners team
• Understanding the needs and expectations of clients: establishing quantitative and qualitative market research.
• Defining the communication strategy
• Developing appropriate media strategies
• Providing competitive intelligence on the market
• Developing the media plan annual (monthly / quarterly and yearly), budgeting and delivery.
• Negotiation with suppliers (annual and periodic)
• Providing periodic reports to the client
• Developing digital strategies and building marketing plans
• Daily monitoring of the various brands
• Management of projects of creating websites.
• Participating in the development of the customer portfolio
Oct 2007 – Dec 2008 Media manager - Universal Media - COCA COLA & flavours .
• Preparing the IMC in coordination with Coca Cola team
• Managing relationship between client and media suppliers.
• Statistical analysis of market data: (Competition, market), and statistical measures (audiences, readership, etc..) to select the best media.
• Establishing recommendations and media strategies
• Analysing media strategies of competition and developing benchmarks.
• Responsible for all aspects of the media plan
• Ensuring the execution of media plans for all brands.
• Campaigns post evaluation
may 2006 – sept 2007 Media planner - Mediacom (GREY) - client : NOKIA North Africa
• Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding whether the campaign should be advertised nationally or regionally;
• Preparing the media plans.
• Reporting to clients and producing spending updates throughout the campaign;
• Making decisions on the best form of media for specific clients and campaigns;
Sept 2004 – apr 2006 Media executive - Starcom “LEOBURNETT”